Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Recent Dell update on Stero Mix aka: "What you hear"

Once again, Dell is listening to their customers. It only took a few years, but Dell's Chief Blogger Lionel Menchaca, has announced that the decision to remove stereo mixer recording at the hardware level, is being reversed for some future products. You can read all about it at the direct2dell.com blog post here:

http://direct2dell.com/one2one/archive/2008/08/15/stereo-mix-record-functionality-and-dell.aspx

Now, for older/current systems, they did release XP drivers which enable stereo mixing in software, but it wasn't so easy for them under Vista. So yes, this is good news for future consumers.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

1/11/2010 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how technology has become so integrated in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.

(Submitted by PostNext for R4i Nintendo DS.)

2/07/2010 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

2/15/2010 11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

2/20/2010 1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

3/12/2010 4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home